● The hot stamping plate is an important part of the hot stamping process, which determines the graphic effect and quality of the hot stamping.
● The materials of hot stamping plates are brass, copper plate, zinc plate, magnesium plate and aluminum plate, each of which has advantages and disadvantages and is suitable for different hot stamping needs.
● Brass/Copper plate has strong heat resistance, certain elasticity, pressure resistance, wear resistance, and is not easy to deform. It is generally used for hot stamping of repetitive long-term orders or long-run jobs. Commonly used thicknesses are 1.5mm and 2.0mm. The hardness is higher than that of zinc plate and magnesium plate, and the hot stamping of graphics and texts is clear. Graphics and texts need to be more than 0.1mm+ to perform well, and the number of hot stampings can reach more than 50,000+.
● Zinc plates are used for printed products with less amount of hot stamping. Graphics and texts smaller than 0.1mm can also be processed, and the commonly used thickness is 1.5mm, 2.0mm, and 3mm.
It is suitable for 0-5000 sheets of hot stamping, and the thickness of the zinc plate can also be displayed, but the printing resistance is average. When hot stamping reaches a certain amount, the plate needs to be replaced.
●The production process of magnesium board is relatively environmentally friendly, but the price is relatively high. For ironing and embossing of cardboard. The printing resistance is average, and it is easy to be oxidized by moisture. Commonly used in general coated paper bronzing, embossing, embossing, etc.
● The aluminum plate is relatively soft, if high precision carving is required, the engraving effect will not be good, so the aluminum plate is seldom used.
● Bronzing silicone plate: product specification of plane bronzing silicone plate: 1.5mm300mm300mm, 3mm300mm300mm, 5mm300mm300mm, 8mm300mm300mm and other special specifications. High temperature resistance (300°C-400°C), long service life (up to 100,000 times of normal use).
The role of CNC equipment in hot stamping plate processing
● CNC equipment is a kind of equipment that uses computer-controlled CNC machine tools for engraving and processing. It can realize high-precision, high-efficiency and high-automation processing.
● The role of CNC equipment in hot stamping plate processing is to engrave corresponding graphics and texts on hot stamping plates of different materials according to the designed graphic files, so as to facilitate the use of hot stamping machines.
● CNC equipment can realize a variety of hot stamping effects, such as gold foil stamping, embossed intaglio embossing, horizontal gold foil groove gold foil, three-dimensional micro gold foil lens (biconvex) gold foil/refractive pattern micro gold foil, Braille, etc.
● The advantage of CNC equipment in hot stamping plate processing is that it can be flexibly adjusted and switched according to different needs and materials, which can ensure the clarity and consistency of graphics, save labor and time, and improve production efficiency and quality.
● The precautions for CNC equipment in hot stamping plate processing are to choose the appropriate material and thickness, to set reasonable parameters according to the size and details of the graphic, and to maintain and clean the equipment regularly to avoid failure and damage.
Other Applications of CNC Equipment in Printing and Packaging Industry
● In addition to being widely used in hot stamping plate processing, CNC equipment also has other applications in printing and packaging industries, such as steel counter plate, etc.
● Steel couter plate die is a kind of die used for embossing, embossing, die-cutting and other processes. It is made of steel plate, and the required graphics or patterns are engraved on the surface.
● The role of CNC equipment in steel counter die processing is to carve out precise graphics or patterns on the steel plate according to the designed documents, so as to be used in conjunction with embossing machines or die-cutting machines.
● The advantage of CNC equipment in the processing of steel counter dies is that it can realize high-precision, high-speed and high-stability processing, and can produce various complex and exquisite graphics or patterns, which can improve the added value and aesthetics of products.
● Precautions for CNC equipment in the processing of steel counter dies are to select the appropriate steel plate material and thickness, to set reasonable parameters according to the size and details of the graphic or pattern, and to maintain and clean the equipment regularly to avoid failure and damage.